Grow Your International Attendance
Made in the USA still has meaning around the world. The US is also still the largest consumer market on the planet. We will help your expo bring in the foreign buyers and sellers and increase your global reach.
Tradeshow & Conference Consulting
ITI has years of experience launching and managing tradeshows around the US as well as off shore. We have experienced your pain! Let us help you!
Exhibition Sales 2.0
Bring your sales force into the 21st Century quickly AND effectively.
If your organization’s marketing people are social media geniuses, but your sales force is still looking up leads website by website…cold call by cold call… we can help.
Most of the publicity and information around social media is about marketing, not sales. The Exhibition Sales 2.0 Workshop addresses this informational deficit by introducing this specifically designed hand-on program that teaches exhibition industry salespeople how to sell using social media.
Exhibition Social Media Sales, or Exhibition Sales 2.0 is a more subtle sales approach using the concept of PULL (bring the prospects to your salespeople), and is based on the consultative style exhibition most organizers and media companies use.
This lab works for both exhibition organizers AND exhibition suppliers!
How it works for YOUR organization:
1. ITI analyzes your current sales force’s Social Media know-how
2. ITI assigns them in groups appropriate for their level - those with more skills will receive a different version of the workshop than beginners!
3. The Instructor comes to your office. Each salesperson works on his or her computer or iPad.
4. Each workshop is customized to your needs and incorporates your organizational culture.
5. Includes one hour per student post-workshop follow-up with the instructor.
When complete, your sales force will:
1. Have great LinkedIn Profiles
2. Know how to mine LinkedIn for prospects
3. How to find (and leave) LinkedIn groups
4. Know how to contribute to discussions as well as start them!
5. How to ask for recommendations and who to ask
6. How to ask others for introductions
7. How to successfully use and navigate Twitter
8. How to use Facebook as a resource - without looking like a stalker!
9. Have a customized workbook.
For more information, please contact: Stephanie Selesnick, tel: +1.818.591.2255